Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week 4 of Camp

So this last weekend was AWESOME.

We went to Tokyo on Saturday. We went to Shibuya, then walked over to Harajuku. We saw the world's busiest crosswalk (i think), drank at a Starbucks, visited a music store and a Disney store, the C.C. Lemon Hall, a four story 100 yen store, and the H&M in Harajuku. We met up with Aaron's friend, Ken, and he was really funny. We are going to meet up with him again at Zushi Beach this weekend. He would shout stuff out to the crowd in Harajuku, then go "Shh! Public place, public place!" It was really funny.

And we got back from Tokyo just in time to catch the new Twilight movie at the theater. It wasn't bad, although I was sitting next to Megan, who doesn't really like twilight all that much. She was just there to see taylor lautner without his shirt on. So, when he first walks out with a shirt on, she says "What's he doing with his shirt on!?!?" Then later it was "Well, he's getting closer" because he was wearing a tank top. She was all excited when it came off. Then Allen, who was sitting down the row, says "Wow. Once he took his shirt off, he must have lost it, because it never comes back on."

On Sunday, we got up super early to get to Disneyland (and by "we" I mean Sarah, Aaron, Megan, Allen, Jennifer, and me). We were originally going to go to Disney Sea, but a bunch of girls who went there the day before said we should go to Disneyland instead (but now I am hearing the opposite from everyone else, so I may just have to go back to Disney Sea). But we got there... somehow... and got inside. We went on a ton of rides. Luckily, Sarah knew a bunch of tricks, and we got on Splash Mountain super fast as single riders, which was pretty awesome. We hit up Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Pirates, and It's a Small World. Allen and Sarah also almost made me puke on the teacups. I felt super sick after that. But it was so much fun!

This week at camp hasn't been too bad either. I have Jennifer (Miss Mancala) in our group now, and Allen is actually working at camp, too, now. He's in green room, though, and only for two weeks (because sadly Ikego didn't need him for these 2 weeks). So, Jennifer is sharing my group with me, and she's really awesome. Today, the kids were SO well-behaved... I was a little scared. Wednesday is usually their crazy day. I think they are saving it for Friday....

More later. Bre and Courtney are making me leave, the meanies.

2 comments: